- Khanna, J., Medvigy, D., Fueglistaler, S. & Walko, R. Regional dry-season climate changes due to three decades of Amazonian deforestation. Nat Clim Change, doi:10.1038/nclimate3226 (2017). (published pdf)
- Nagare, R. M., Bhattacharya, P., Khanna, J. & Schincariol, R. A. Coupled cellular automata for frozen soil processes. SOIL 1, 103-116, doi:10.5194/soil-1-103-2015 (2015).
- Khanna, J. & Medvigy, D. Strong control of surface roughness variations on the simulated dry season regional atmospheric response to contemporary deforestation in Rondônia, Brazil. J Geophys Res-Atmos 119, 13067-13078, doi:10.1002/2014jd022278 (2014).
- Khanna, J., Bandoro, J., Sica, R. & McElroy, C. T. New technique for retrieval of atmospheric temperature profiles from Rayleigh-scatter lidar measurements using nonlinear inversion. Applied optics 51, 7945-7952 (2012).
J. Khanna, D. Medvigy, Daily to decadal scale atmospheric controls on the regional
hydroclimatic effects of contemporary Amazonian deforestation.
- J. Khanna and D. Medvigy. Regional Hydroclimatic Impacts of Contemporary Amazonian Deforestation and Their Spatiotemporal Variability – An Integrated Study Using Remotely Sensed Data and Numerical Tools. AGU Fall Meeting. H31I-04, (2016)
- J. Khanna, D. Medvigy, S. Fueglistaler and R. Walko. Regional Hydro-Climatic Changes due to Three Decades of Amazonian Deforestation. AGU Fall Meeting. B31A-0535, (2015)
- J. Khanna, and D. Medvigy. Surface Roughness Variations Control the Regional Atmospheric Response to Contemporary Scale Deforestation in Rondonia, Brazil. EGU General Assembly Conference. 4145, (2015)
- J. Khanna, and D. Medvigy. Surface Roughness Variations Control the Regional Atmospheric Response to Contemporary Deforestation in Rondonia, Brazil. AGU Fall Meeting. GC13J-0822, (2014)
- J. Khanna, and D. Medvigy. Costs and Benefits of Simulating the Hydro-Climatological Effects of Amazonian Deforestation at Different Resolutions. AGU Fall Meeting. A33E-0268, (2013)
- J. Khanna, and D. Medvigy. Links Between Land Use Change and Recent Dry Season Droughts in Amazonia. AGU Fall Meeting. H54B-05, (2012).
- J. Khanna, R. J. Sica, and C. T. McElroy. Atmospheric Temperature Retrievals from Lidar Measurements Using Techniques of Non-Linear Mathematical Inversion. AGU Fall Meeting, SA51B-1935, (2011)
- R. Wing, et al. First Results from the Relocated and Enhanced Purple Crow Lidar. AGU Fall Meeting, SA51B-1945, (2011)
- R. J. Sica, et al. The New and Improved Purple Crow Lidar. AGU Fall Meeting, A11A-0027, (2010)
J. Khanna, D. Medvigy, S. Fueglistaler and R. Walko. Identification of regional climatic changes due to three decades of Amazonian deforestation. Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University, Palisades, N.Y., USA, (January 2016)